Do you have a dispute that needs to be taken to Court? You will need a lawyer- specifically a civil litigation lawyer– to help resolve with legal actions. It’s no chore to look for a civil litigation lawyer to represent you in Singapore; however, finding a good one could be a challenge. An excellent civil litigation lawyer that you can put your trust in will ease all your frustrations and stress. An ideal civil litigation lawyer will be one who can deliver fast results and don’t charge exorbitantly.
What to look for when picking your Civil Litigation Lawyer:
- Provides prompt updates
- Accurate and precise
- Fairly priced
- Co-operates with clients
- Does not bicker with you
- Sticks to the price that has been quoted in the beginning
- Does not co-operate with opposing counsel
Do NOT hire a Civil Litigation Lawyer with the following key attributes:
- Not responsive/Slow response time
- Does not provide prompt updates
- No strategy
- Fees keep increasing in stages
- Does not stick to the price that was quoted
- Bickers with you
- Not aligned with client’s best outcome
- Lack of qualifications
- Not trustworthy
- Co-operates with opposing counsel
- Threatens to sue the client
It is essential to choose a lawyer that you can put your trust 100% as they would be representing you in Court. Selecting the wrong civil litigation lawyer might cause even more trouble and cost even more to get things sorted out.
Before you proceed to select your civil litigation lawyer, make sure you do a little bit of homework and research on their background before deciding on one.
Leave a Reply